Mobility Scooters Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Do I need a road tax For my Mobility Scooter?

Q: Do I need a road tax For my Mobility Scooter?

A: If your Mobility Scooter is a class 3 (has the capability of going over 4mph / 6kph) then yes, you need to register the scooter with the DVLA.

At the moment this is free.

1 thought on “Q: Do I need a road tax For my Mobility Scooter?”

  1. To all readers,
    Thank you all for your comments over the years.

    Due to work pressure, I am no longer able to answer individual comments, please read, “My Mobility scooter won’t go”.

    If you are experiencing further problems then contact you nearest mobility shop and talk to the engineer.

    I hope to add more content to this article in due course

    Many Thanks


Comments are closed.