We stock a range of both Transit and self proppelled wheelchairs
An adjustable height, metal commode that can be stacked. It has a black toilet seat over a plastic commode pan. Supplied with a padded, vinyl covered lift off seat and integral back pad. The legs are adjusted with pin clips.
- Seat height (aperture seat): 480 to 580mm (19 to 23″).
- Seat height (padded) :515 to 615mm (20¼ to 24¼”).
- Seat depth: 430mm (17″).
- Width between arms: 470mm (18″).
- Overall width: 530mm (21″).
- Overall depth: 455mm (18″).
- Overall height: 800 to 900mm (31½ to 35½”).
- Aperture size: 240 x 240mm (9½x9½”).
- Capacity: 5 litres.
Wheelchair Hire Berkshire & Hampshire
Find Your Freedom .. Go and Explore
Caring Comes First Mobility has a hire fleet of wheelchairs, both self-propelled and attendant wheelchairs, both chairs fold up so that they can be transported in a car, foot rests are included in the hire
We also hire wheelchair cushions and leg raisers, please request these when booking your wheelchair hire.
Continue reading Wheelchair Hire Berkshire & Hampshire
CCF Mobility is the local account holder for Sherborne adjustable beds
- 5 sizes available – 2’6”, 3’, 4’, 5’ and 6’
- Head-and-Foot adjustment on all models
- Choice of Mattresses and Headboards
- 178kg (28 stone) weight limit on Dorchester and Hampton Beds
- Express Delivery on all 3′ and 6′ Head-and-Foot Adjustable Beds
- Dorchester design offers a sturdy storage drawer, handset buttons which light up and two memory positions on the Head-and-Foot Adjustable Bed
The Dorchester and Hampton Adjustable Bed ranges are offered in five sizes with a choice of eight Mattresses and three Headboards.
Sherborne Dorchester Adjustable Bed
Sherborne Hampton Adjustable Bed
View our selection of Mobility Scooters
Buying a Mobility Scooter can seem like a mine field, but by reading this article, all will become clear. You will find help, advice and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) answered.
This article was written by a Mobility Engineer with years of experience with all types of Mobility Equipment including Mobility Scooters.
There are hundreds of different types shapes and sizes of Mobility Scooters available, please use the information within theses articles to gain a better understanding of your requirements for a Mobility Scooter that is right for you.
Continue reading Mobility Scooters
Our Number 1 best seller
Only £199.00ex vat
The TAiMA rollators are elegant and extremely lightweight.
They are easy to fold and have comfortable ergonomic grips making it east to manoeuver and very stable when in use.
The TAiMA is also fitted with steering dampers to help reduce the flapping of the front wheels when on rough surfaces.
Included are side and front reflectors, back bar, walking stick holder and a mesh bag.
Two sizes are available:
||Small W: 58cm, Handle H: 76-86cm, Seat H:51cm
|Max User Weight:
||Medium W: 63cm, Handle H: 79-95cm, Seat H:59cm
|Max User Weight: