Find Your Freedom .. Go and Explore
Caring Comes First Mobility has a hire fleet of wheelchairs, both self-propelled and attendant wheelchairs, both chairs fold up so that they can be transported in a car, foot rests are included in the hire
We also hire wheelchair cushions and leg raisers, please request these when booking your wheelchair hire.
We stock a range of both Transit and self proppelled wheelchairs View our range
View our range of Adjustable Chairs General Information An Adjustable Chair, also known as a Rise & Recline chair, is one that is powered by electric motor(s) to adjust the back and leg rest, so that the user has a comfortable and well supported… Continue Reading “Adjustable chairs”
Assessments are essential for matching the correct product to the needs, size weight, mobility and disability of our customers. We provide free assessments for all our customers, particularly when purchasing the following products.
Hip / Knee Replacement Operation Aids, Equipment and Products Both Knee and Hip replacement operations are now common place, and the recovery times are reducing as technology advances. The recovery period is the most important part of the treatment, as what you do during… Continue Reading “Knee Replacement / Hip Replacement Operation Aids and Products”
Mobility Scooter Buyers Check List “Always go to buy a Mobility Scooter with a friend or relative, never on your own” Make sure you have the answers ready for the questions below
Number of Wheels Four wheeled Mobility Scooters are the most popular, due to their stability. Three wheeled Mobility Scooters have small turning circles making them easy to manoeuvre. Three wheeled Mobility Scooters with stabilisers have small turning circles… Continue Reading “Number of Wheels”
Mobility Scooter Sizes The Travel Mobility Scooter The “Boot Scoot” as it is known in the trade is a scooter that comes apart easily and can be packed into the boot of a car. This type of Mobility Scooter is ideal for going out… Continue Reading “Mobility Scooter Sizes”
Where to buy a Mobility Scooter At the end of the day you will buy a Mobility Scooter from whoever you choose, but please read all the information below first, to avoid some of the common pitfalls.
Caring Comes First Mobility has a large selection of Wheelchairs available to meet your needs, all at competitive prices
All our wheelchairs come complete with footrests and arm rests, cushions can be purchased separately.
Each wheelchair can be easily folded up for transport or storage. Drive units can be fitted to some of the wheelchairs we stock, please ask for details.
2. Is Your Battery Charged Check the fuel gauge to make sure the gauge is in the green or yellow. If the gauge is pointing to the red, then your battery requires charging, your scooter can sense this and will not run. Remedy If… Continue Reading “2. Is your battery charged”
3. Are You In Gear Check to ensure you are in gear; get off the scooter and see if you can push the scooter freely. If you can push the scooter then you are in free wheel. Remedy Move the lever at the back… Continue Reading “3. Are you in Gear”
5. Are You Connected If you have a transportable (boot scooter) ensure the rear and front end are joined firmly together and are in line. Also if there are any plug and sockets used to connect the electrics, check they are in firmly. Remedy… Continue Reading “5. Are you Connected”
6. Is Your Battery Faulty If your fuel gauge is pointing to the green area; but when you move the Wig Wag (forward / reverse lever) the gauge points to the red or goes fully to the left, and then you let go of… Continue Reading “6. Is your Battery Faulty”
7. Is Your Charger Working When you connect your charger the charge light should come on. Once the battery is 95% charged then the charge light should go out. Charging can take up to 12 hours, I always recommend you leave your battery on charge over night,… Continue Reading “7. Is Your Charger Working”
Discover what’s new in the Cosyfeet range of footwear this summer,
from Berkshire’s largest stockist, CCF Mobility
There’s wide fitting and then there’s Cosyfeet!
Designed to fit and flatter swollen feet
Wider, deeper and roomier than anything
you’ll find on the high street
Easy to get on and off swollen feet
Fits a range of swelling thanks to adjustable fastenings
Can also fit bunions, problem toes and bandaging
Some styles are suitable for orthotics
Large stock of Cosyfeet ranges, sizes and colours
Try before you buy
Expert advice on choosing the correct Cosyfeet footwear
Order Cosyfeet products through Caring Comes First at no extra charge
Friendly helpful staff